I am a Norwegian highly experienced portrait photographer, based in West London.
I love providing a personal service and do my utmost to make my clients feel comfortable, always making sure nobody leaves unsatisfied.
My passion is producing timeless and high quality works of art that capture the essence of the subject and remain fresh for years to come.
Dahl Photography has built a very strong reputation, particularly in Black and White Photography over the last 25 years.
My clients return time and time again and come from across the world as far away as Sudan, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and the US, as well as Scandinavia.
Occasionally I arrange photography sessions in Oslo. If you live in Norway and would like to receive an invitation please contact me.
• Kodak Gold award for portraiture
• Multiple first prize winner from the London Portrait Group
• Awards of excellence in the Master Photographers Association and the British Institute of Professional Photography annual competitions
• Work selected for display at the National Portrait Gallery
• Past Chairman of the London Portrait Group
• British Institute of Professional Photography – Associate
• Master Photographers Association – Associate
• Graduated in Graphic Design from Westerdals School of Commercial Art, Oslo
• Graduated in Photography from West Surrey College of Art and Design